- A total of 20 minutes will be allotted to each technical presentation, including questions.
- Speakers should plan on a 15 minute talk, leaving 5 minutes for questions.
- UConn classrooms run Microsoft Windows with PowerPoint
- If you wish to project with another program or operating system, you must bring your own laptop to do so.
- The LCD projectors are built into each room and there are general connectors for PC laptops.
- Mac users should bring their specific connectors.
- Speakers using the in-classroom PC should give thier media (USB drive is easiest) to the session moderator BEFORE the start of their session to load onto the desktop.
- Speakers wishing to run their own laptop should also contact the moderator prior to the session beginning to test run connections to the projection system.
- Posters must fit onto a 4'x6’ corkboard to be provided.
- Pushpins will be provided. If you do not want to use pushpins you must bring your own mounting supplies.
- Posters should be mounted prior to the morning plenary session.
- Poster presenters should stand near their posters during the designated poster session